Spring is my favorite season! It has everything: cool breezes, warm evenings, leaves sprouting, flower buds opening, festivals, party season – just to name a few perks. It’s also the time to break out the cotton yarn and make warm weather clothing! That’s why I’m presenting you with the BEST free Spring Crochet patterns I’ve come across lately.
From tank tops to light sweaters, this list of the best free Spring Crochet patterns has you covered with projects to keep you busy from the warm Spring days into the heat of summertime. I’ve also included a couple of accessory patterns for Spring as this is the season to frequent farmer’s markets. I love every single one of these designs, and I hope you will too!
- Crochet Pucker Pullover Sweater from Sewrella
- Ombre Crochet Tank Top from Hooked on Homemade Happiness
- Sable Vest from Cozy and Cheer
- Talulah Top from Maria’s Blue Crayon
- The French Market Bag from Two of Wands
- Favorite Stylin’ Beanie from Mama In A Stitch
- Tea for Two Crochet Dress from Dream Crochet Blog
- Springtide Halter Top by Taylor Lynn Crochets
Have other suggestions for great Springtime patterns? Drop the link in the comment section below!
Leave a Reply