It’s no secret that one of my favorite stitches is the Granny Stripe. It gives a bohemian feel to many designs, and it’s a quick and easy stitch to learn. It’s quite a yarn eater, so it’s great for using up a lot of yarn from your stash.
Want some practice with the granny stitch? Try out the interesting and original free patterns below!
- Scrappy Granny Shawl (Moralefiber.blog)
- Granny Stripe Slouch (oliveandbrook.com)
- Hot Water Bottle Cover (hookedonpatterns.com)
- Granny Mandala (crochethealingandraymond.wordpress.com)
- Granny Skirt (beautifulcrochetstuff.com)
- The Versatile Vest (thesnugglery.net)
- Retro Striped Pullover (lionbrand.com)
- The Campfire Cardigan (makeanddocrew.com)
- Ruth Crop Top (cozyandcheer.com)
- Hippie Sling Bag (hookedonhomemadehappiness.com)
Spread the love
Leave a Reply